Job description: Candidates must be customer oriented and result driven. This position requires a success-driven focus with excellent relationship building talent to generate new business and maintain existing accounts.
- Telephone prospective customers to discuss company services and arrange meetings.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Prepare proposals to present to prospective customers.
- Displays or demonstrates products and services using samples or computer generated presentation, and emphasizes salable features.
- Promote company awareness to prospective customers through cold calling, mailing and E-mailing of brochures and company literature.
- Contact and meet with existing customer base on a regular and consistent basis to maintain relations, sell product line and deal with service issues.
- Maintaining regular contact with prospective and existing customers to keep them informed of new pricing structures, changes in service, credit account requirements and answer any questions they might have on quotes, product lines etc.
- Take all necessary steps to make clients think of us for all services, equipment, and supplies that the company offers.
- Through cold calls develop new clients and pursue new opportunities for the company.
- Ensure all actions/issues are handled with a total commitment to customer satisfaction, and professionalism.
- Assists in account recovery by re-establishing commercial customer relationships, selling company’s value, identifying solutions and providing outstanding service.The ideal candidate is one who has a minimum of 2 years experience, detailed oriented, excellent communication skills, motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
Copyright © 2010 215designgroup.com - All rights reserved. Conforms to W3C Standard XHTML &